It's not enough any more for a Fatbike to simply have the largest possible tyre clearance. But that's a good thing because, when we created the Nutrail, we didn't just want a Fatbike for cruising along snow-covered paths. We also wanted one that's fun to ride on technical terrain, so we integrated our best triple butted, hydroformed HPA tubeset in the Nutrail. Combined with the tapered head tube, extra-wide PressFit bottom bracket shell and 197mm chainstays, the Nutrail offers fantastic frame stiffness with very low weight. Our proprietary Agile Ride Geometry ensures the same stable-but-lively handling, whether fully loaded on an expedition or just having a blast out on the trails. Naturally, the frame is built for the special cable routing for Sideswing front derailleur and a stealth dropper post.
Look for adventure on the Nutrail Pro and you'll find a bike that'll tackle anything you can throw at it. Fatbike-specific features include the 100mm RockShox Bluto RL suspension fork, 80mm Answer Fat Atac wheels and 4.5 inch Schwalbe Jumbo Jim tyres. Reliable gear shifting performance is courtesy of the SRAM X1 11 speed transmission and its wide-ranging 10-42 cassette. We took no risks with the brakes either, opting for the reliable performance of Shimano's BR-M506 hydraulic discs.
frameHPA Superlite, Advanced Hydroforming, Triple Butted, ARG, Tapered Head Tube, Internal Cable Routing, PressFit BB
- size15", 17", 19", 21"
- forkRock Shox Bluto RL Solo Air, PopLoc, 100mm
- headsetFSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
- stemCUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebarCUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm
- gripsCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- rear derailleurSram GX1, 11-Speed
- shiftersSram GX Trigger, 11-Speed
- brake systemShimano BR-M506, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- cranksetRace Face Ćffect, 28T, Fat Bike Axle, PressFit
- cassetteSram XG-1150, 10-42
- chainKMC X11
- wheelsetAnswer FAT Atac, 15x150mm / 12x197mm, 80mm Tubeless-Ready Rim
- tiresSchwalbe Jumbo Jim, Kevlar, 4.4"
- saddleCUBE Active 1.1
- seat postCUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- seatclampCUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- weight14.2 kg